FIAP the Best place for a short term program in Paris
A cultural meeting point since 1968, FIAP is an international accommodation centre that specialises in hosting groups.
An international accommodation centre and seminar space in the heart of the 14th district, FIAP is a real culture spot! Every month, exhibitions, concerts and introductions to world dance liven up its large communal spaces and bar that opens on to the garden, and contribute to making FIAP a unique place for intercultural and intergenerational exchange in Paris.
• 194 rooms with 1 to 6 beds (493 beds)
• Room renovation completed in September 2015
• 26 meeting rooms with 8 to 200 places
• Two restaurants and a bar with terrace
• Wi-Fi in the rooms and the large communal areas
• Games available
• Strengthened security measures (cameras, security guards, reception open 24/7)
• Tourisme et Handicap accredited
• Station and airport transfer and bus hire for groups